1. Name: Abdul Hamid Pawanteh, Datuk Dr.
2. Occupation: Medical practitioner, Politician
3. Date and place of birth: July 27, 1944, Penang
- MBBS, Dow Medical College, Karachi
- Medical officer, Kuala Lumpur General Hospital
- Medical officer, Kangar General Hospital
- Member of Parliament for Arau, Perlis (1982 General Elections)
- Perlis State of Assemblyman for Kota Raja (1986 General Elections)
- Re-elected Perlis State of Assemblyman (1990 General Elections)
- Menteri Besar of Perlis
- UMNO Supreme Council Member
6. Honours and Awards:
- Panglima Setia Mahkota (PSM)
New Malaysian Who’s Who. (2nd ed.) (Vol. 1). (1995). Kuala Lumpur: Kasuya Publishing Sdn. Bhd.