1. Name: A. Sani Karim/Abdullah Sani Abdul Karim, Datuk Ir.
2. Occupation: Professional Engineer, Sports official
3. Date and Place of Birth: June 6, 1954
- B. Sc. (Hons.), Civil Engineering, University of Birmingham, UK (1976)
- Penang Free School
- Vice President, World Squash Federation (2002-2006)
- Alternate member, National Sports Council of Malaysia (2005-2007)
- Member, National Coaching Board
- Member, National Sports Advisory Panel, Ministry of Youth and Sports Malaysia, (2008, 2010-2013)
- President, Squash Racquets Association of Malaysia (2004-2010)
- Member, Merdeka Stadium Board (2005-2006, 2008-2010)
- President, Asian Squash Federation
- Regional Vice President, World Squash Federation
- Vice President, Olympic Council of Malaysia (2002-2007, 2009-2011)
- Chef de Mission, 15th Asian Games, Doha, Qatar
- Fellow, Institution of Engineers, Malaysia
- Registered Professional Engineer, Board of Engineers Malaysia
- Member, Association of Consulting Engineers, Malaysia
- Board of Director, Faber Group Berhad
6. Honours and Awards:
- PFS Sports Hero, Sports Official Category (2012)
Honouring Our PFS Sports Heroes: 196 years of Glory and Gratitude.
Old Frees Association KL and Selangor 196th Anniversary Dinner.